INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE THEM
- (i) subscribe to our newsletter.
- (ii) enquire about our product or services
- (iIi) request information via telephone;
- (iv) request a call back;
- (v) respond to a campaign;
- (vi) enter a competition or promotion;
- (vii) submit a question to Us or provide Us with feedback.
Some of the information may comprise personal data, i.e data which may lead to your identification (“Personal Data”). Personal Data shall only be collected and used by us for the purpose of registering you as a User of the Service and for other purposes which are permitted under the laws of Singapore. Additionally with your consent, the Personal Data will be collected by us on behalf of the Venue Owner for the marketing and promotional activities of the Venue Owner. The promotional material will be sent to you at the e-mail address provided by you. You may subsequently withdraw your consent by providing written notice: to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO WE SHARE INFORMATION WE RECEIVE AND HOW WE SHARE
Venue Owner where you access their Free Wifi services;
Virtual hosting infrastructure providers (i.e. Amazon Web Services) to host our servers and data and to provide other services to Us;
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties, for the following purposes which are permitted under the laws of Singapore:
- (i) facilitating, processing, dealing with administering, managing and /or maintaining our relationship with our customers
- (ii) dealing in any matter relating to customer’s products, services and activities;
- (iii) carrying out due diligence and other screening activities, or to prevent or investigate any fraud or breach of contract or unlawful activity, or complying with or as required by any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements of any relevant jurisdiction;
- (iv) conducting research, analysis and development activities (including but not limited to data analytics, surveys and/or profiling) to enhance customer’s products, services and/or operations and/or otherwise for customer’s business operations and purposes;
storing, hosting, backing up (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) of my personal data ,whether within or outside Singapore.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The following information provides more detail about some of these rights and how to exercise them:
Right to make a Subject Access Request (“SAR”)
You have the right to view and request copies of your personal data that We hold about you. You are able to view or delete this information through Our portal, login details are emailed to you when you first register onto our wifi services. You may also request this information by contacting Us via one of the methods described below.
Right to Rectification
You can request that we rectify inaccuracies and missing information in personal data held about you.
Right to Object to Processing
You may have the right to object to Us processing your personal data and request that We stop processing it. You may do this by emailing Our Data Protection Officer (see below for details).
Right to Request Erasure
You have the right to have your personal data erased where the data is no longer necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected/processed unless we have legitimate grounds or a legal right(s)/obligation(s) to store your personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact the Data Protection Officer in by emailing email@example.com
For more information about your rights contact your local supervisory authority directly.