No products were found matching your selection.
We have received your reservation, we will be in touch via email and phone to confirm it soon.
UBOUX is teaming up with Blue Wireless to boost the WiFi experience for people participating or attending SCC Internation Rguby 7s 2018 at the Padang, Singapore between 2 Novemeber 2018 to 5 November 2018.
This event brings together tech specialist from both sides to provide an interesting and engaging way in connecting to the event’s free WiFi network. Blue Wireless leverages on its expertise on quality wireless broadband services while UBOUX provides its proprietary WiFi captive portal technology to engage and facilitate WiFi connectivity.
This teamup attempts to solve two keys issues where wireless internet connectivity is concerned; the ability to provide quality and reliable Internet service consistently and maximising precious visual real estate on a captive portal landing with interesting content. Content can be a mix-and-match of videos, sounds,pictures and text. Simply put, the awesome hybrid of quality wireless broadband service with a powerful marketing tool to match.
This event debuts UBOUX’s malleable technology being able to work closely and easily with a bigger and established Blue Wireless to provide a unique solution quickly on a win-win basis. Everyone is a winner. The crowd gets fast and quality wireless WiFi and marketing collateral gets maximum coverage efficiently.
posted 31 october 2018
Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://www.uboux.com.sg, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Uboux Ptd Ltd’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Uboux Ptd Ltd’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Uboux Ptd Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Uboux Ptd Ltd’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Uboux Ptd Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Uboux Ptd Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Uboux Ptd Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Uboux Ptd Ltd’s website, even if Uboux Ptd Ltd or a Uboux Ptd Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Uboux Ptd Ltd’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Uboux Ptd Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Uboux Ptd Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Uboux Ptd Ltd does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Uboux Ptd Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Uboux Ptd Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Uboux Ptd Ltd may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE THEM
- (i) subscribe to our newsletter.
- (ii) enquire about our product or services
- (iIi) request information via telephone;
- (iv) request a call back;
- (v) respond to a campaign;
- (vi) enter a competition or promotion;
- (vii) submit a question to Us or provide Us with feedback.
Some of the information may comprise personal data, i.e data which may lead to your identification (“Personal Data”). Personal Data shall only be collected and used by us for the purpose of registering you as a User of the Service and for other purposes which are permitted under the laws of Singapore. Additionally with your consent, the Personal Data will be collected by us on behalf of the Venue Owner for the marketing and promotional activities of the Venue Owner. The promotional material will be sent to you at the e-mail address provided by you. You may subsequently withdraw your consent by providing written notice: to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO WE SHARE INFORMATION WE RECEIVE AND HOW WE SHARE
Venue Owner where you access their Free Wifi services;
Virtual hosting infrastructure providers (i.e. Amazon Web Services) to host our servers and data and to provide other services to Us;
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties, for the following purposes which are permitted under the laws of Singapore:
- (i) facilitating, processing, dealing with administering, managing and /or maintaining our relationship with our customers
- (ii) dealing in any matter relating to customer’s products, services and activities;
- (iii) carrying out due diligence and other screening activities, or to prevent or investigate any fraud or breach of contract or unlawful activity, or complying with or as required by any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements of any relevant jurisdiction;
- (iv) conducting research, analysis and development activities (including but not limited to data analytics, surveys and/or profiling) to enhance customer’s products, services and/or operations and/or otherwise for customer’s business operations and purposes;
storing, hosting, backing up (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) of my personal data ,whether within or outside Singapore.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The following information provides more detail about some of these rights and how to exercise them:
Right to make a Subject Access Request (“SAR”)
You have the right to view and request copies of your personal data that We hold about you. You are able to view or delete this information through Our portal, login details are emailed to you when you first register onto our wifi services. You may also request this information by contacting Us via one of the methods described below.
Right to Rectification
You can request that we rectify inaccuracies and missing information in personal data held about you.
Right to Object to Processing
You may have the right to object to Us processing your personal data and request that We stop processing it. You may do this by emailing Our Data Protection Officer (see below for details).
Right to Request Erasure
You have the right to have your personal data erased where the data is no longer necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected/processed unless we have legitimate grounds or a legal right(s)/obligation(s) to store your personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact the Data Protection Officer in by emailing email@example.com
For more information about your rights contact your local supervisory authority directly.
How Food & Beverage Merchants Can Benefit From Providing Free WiFi
Once in a while we will hear from merchants who are worried about having their customers stay too long in their premise due to the Free WiFi that they are providing. We hope the 6 good reasons we have listed out are strong reasons to help merchants understand and weigh the pros and cons.
At UBOUX we are working hand in hand with restaurant and cafe merchants to develop and implement innovative marketing ideas that can effectively use Free WiFi as a channel to drive their promotion campaigns and eventually build up a strong customer database
posted 16 october 2018
The Importance of building your
Your customers are one of the most important, if not, the most important business assets in your business. They are the lifeline to your business and can make or break your business. Therefore, it is essential to start building a database of customers profile or strengthen it if you already have one. The more you know your customers, the more you will understand them and then, you can position your marketing strategy better. For example, if you know more women patronizes your business on Wednesday nights regularly, you can start a ladies’ night or maybe stock up ladies friendly services or products.
Disadvantages of current way of
building customers database
There are a myriad of customers management or relationship management software solutions out there. No matter what systems or software you are using, collected customers’ profiles have to be fed into it manually. You may go one step further and automate the process of collecting customers’ profiles using survey plugins or an app. However, this step involves more integration or development work and may burn a hole in your proverbial business pocket.
Advantages of using WiFi to build
a customer database
A simpler and more cost-effective solution is to use a WiFi-based solution like UBOUX Captive Portal. Most customers who hang around longer than half an hour tend to connect to a guest WiFi. In today’s age of connectedness, people are always in constant need to be connected to the Internet. Yet, this need comes at a cost to data-hungry consumers. Wi-Fi gives them the obvious benefit of reducing data usage from their mobile plans.
Fortunately, the user experience of connecting to a guest WiFi is a simple one. Anyone who owns a smart device would already know how to connect to WiFi networks. The guest WiFi network is augmented with the two additional steps; authentication and authorization.
The good news is that UBOUX Captive Portal is already compatible with most of off-the-shelf Internet routers. The cost of the required access points vary from a few hundred dollars depending on the hardware model.
posted 31 august 2018
We’re here to help
What is the UBOUX Captive Portal solution?
Captive portal solution is a page displayed to users who are connected to your open wireless network, before granted Free WiFi. Instead of the traditional distributing of Wi-Fi password slips to your customers or getting people to register for Free Wi-Fi.
UBOUX captive portal serves as a marketing tool that help you broadcast your latest and new promotions to your Free WiFi users. We combine social login to distribute contents that are more relevant and personalized.
How do I proceed to engage UBOUX to deploy captive portal solutions at my outlet?
2) We recommend a site visit to be arranged to help us understand the WiFi coverage required and expected number of users to cater to.
3) Deployment of the solution typically takes a few hours, inclusive of hardware installation and wiring.
What is an access point and why do I need one?
An access point is a device that creates a wireless local area network. It is connected to wired router, switch or hub via an Ethernet cable. It helps with WiFi dead spots and extending of wireless network.
Send us an enquiry so that we provide you with the best advice.
What access point do you recommend?
We recommend using Ubiquiti Unifi Access points as they are affordable and reliable.
1) Ubiquit AC HD
2) Ubiquiti AC Pro
3) Ubiquiti AC LR
4) Ubiquiti AC Lite
Are there any other network devices that will be required during a deployment?
1) Ubiquiti Unifi Access points typically require PoE enabled switch or PoE injector to supply power.
2) Insufficient LAN ports – Switch / PoE Switch
How many Access Points are needed for a cafe, restaurant and office?
Your considerations should be as follows:
– How many users are expected during peak hour
– The number of visitors that your restaurant / event / venue can hold
– How large your venue is and if you require the entire premise to be covered
Send us an enquiry so that we provide you with the best advice.
What happens after a 1 year subscription of the Uboux Wifi Starter Kit?
1 month before subscription runs out, we will get in touch with you.
You will also receive emails from UBOUX to notify you of upcoming auto-renewal of 1 year prepaid subscription. If you decide to stop the renewal, inform us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or hotline (+65 6250 2097) no later than 14 days before the renewal of the 1 year prepaid subscription.