Terms of Service
By accessing our Services, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing our Services. We may change these terms at any time by posting changes on our website and such changes shall become effective within thirty (30)days of such posting. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of these changes. Your continued use of the services after the expiry of 30-day-period shall constitute acceptance to the changes.
2. Purpose of Agreement
This services are made available to you by UBOUX PTE. LTD. Singapore Company Number UEN 201628780R. This Agreement describes the terms governing your use of the UBOUX online services provided to you on this website, including Content (defined below), updates and new releases (collectively, the “Services”).
This Agreement includes by reference:
• UBOUX’s Privacy Statement
• Additional terms and conditions made available to you, which may include those from third parties.
• You must be 18 years or older to access and use our services.
• Any terms provided separately to you for the Services, including product or program terms, ordering, activation, payment terms, etc.
• You can form a binding contract with UBOUX;
• You will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations, including import and export regulations.
3. Your rights to use the Service
You are only granted the right to use the Services and only for the purposes described by UBOUX within this Agreement. UBOUX reserves all other rights in the Services. Until termination of this Agreement and as long as you meet any applicable payment obligations and comply with this Agreement, UBOUX grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable right and license to use the Services.You agree not to use, nor permit any third party to use, the Services in a manner that violates any applicable law, regulation or this Agreement.
You agree you will not:
• Provide access to or give any part of the Services to any third party.
• Reproduce, modify, copy, sell, trade, lease, rent or create derivative works or transfer in any way the Software, Website, Services or any portion(s) of the foregoing;
• Distribute, transmit, publish or otherwise disseminate the Software, Website, Services or any portion(s) of the foregoing;
• Attempt to access or derive the source code or architecture of the Software or work around any technical restrictions or limitations in the Software;
• Decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the Services.
For Services offered on a payment or subscription basis, the following terms apply, unless UBOUX notifies you otherwise in writing. :
• Payments will be billed to you by UBOUX in Singapore Dollars, U.S. Dollars, or other currencies which may be made available
• Fees are charged in advance on a half a yearly or annual basis and are non-refundable, including if you only use part of a year’s subscription for the Services. Unless required by law, we will not provide refunds in connection with the Services.
• We can change the Fees, and/or introduce new pricing packages and terms, at any time by giving you 30 days’ prior notice (by email to your Primary Admin contact)
• Prepaid plans only
• We do not auto renew unless your prior agreement to pay such charges is obtained
You may pay with one of the following:
• A valid credit card acceptable to UBOUX;
• A valid debit card acceptable to UBOUX;
• Sufficient funds in a checking or savings account to cover an electronic debit of the payment due;
• By another payment option UBOUX provides to you in writing.
• If you are late in paying any Fees, we may charge a late fee of the greater of USD$20 or up to or up to 1.5% of the unpaid Fees.
• If you are located outside of Singapore, then payment of your Fees could incur additional bank fees at the discretion of your bank. Bank fees may be charged for currency conversion and international settlement; and your charge may still be subject to additional fees even if you are being charged by UBOUX in your local currency. If your credit card statement charge differs from your UBOUX invoice, please contact your bank in the first instance. UBOUX is not liable for any additional bank transaction fees that may be charged.
5. Content and use of Services
Content includes any data, information, materials, text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, works of authorship of any kind, that are uploaded, transmitted, posted, generated, stored or otherwise made available through the Services (“Content”), which will include without limitation any Content that account holders (including you) provide through your use of the Services. By making your Content available through your use of the Services, you grant UBOUX a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to host and use your Content. Archive your Content frequently. You are responsible for any lost or unrecoverable Content. You must provide all required and appropriate warnings, information and disclosures. UBOUX is not responsible for any of your Content that you submit through the Services.
You agree not to use, nor permit any third party to use, the Services to upload, post, distribute, link to, publish, reproduce, engage in, promote or transmit any of the following:
- Illegal, fraudulent, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, harassing, offensive, inappropriate or objectionable information or communications of any kind, including without limitation conduct that is excessively violent, incites or threatens violence, encourages “flaming” others or criminal or civil liability under any local or foreign law;
- Content that would impersonate someone else or falsely represent your identity or qualifications, or that may constitute a breach of any individual’s privacy; is illegally unfair or deceptive, or creates a safety or health risk to an individual or the public;
- Except as permitted by Intuit in writing, investment opportunities, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, other unsolicited commercial communication or spamming or flooding;
- Virus, Trojan horse, worm or other disruptive or harmful software or data; and
- Any Content that you do not own or have the right to use without permission from the intellectual property rights owners thereof.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
- UBOUX Services are provided on an ‘as is’ basis and “as available” basis, and your use of them is at your sole risk. UBOUX disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. UBOUX does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, reliability, quality of content in or linked to its Services.
- UBOUX makes no warranty that the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error or virus free. Use of any materials downloaded or obtained through the use of the Services shall be at your own discretion and risk. You shall solely be responsible for any damage to your computer system, wireless device or data that results from the use of the Services or the download of such materials.
7. Limitations of Liabilty
To the extent not prohibited by law, in no event shall UBOUX or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use UBOUX Services, even if UBOUX or a UBOUX’S authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. In any case, UBOUX’s maximum aggregate liability to you in respect of any service, whether direct or indirect, is limited to the fees paid by you in the past 12 months prior to the occurrence of the first cause of action giving rise to a claim
8. Accuracy of materials
We endeavor to ensure materials published on this website are correct and up to date. However, (to the maximum extent permitted by law) we make no representations or warranties (express or implied) that the information or materials published on this website are accurate, comprehensive, verified or complete. In particular, we make no representations or warranties (express or implied) concerning the fitness for any particular purpose of any such information or materials. The information on this website does not constitute any form of advice and/or recommendation. UBOUX does not undertake to update or correct the information and/or materials contained on this website but we reserve the right to make improvements and/or changes to (including the removal of) the products described in this information and to delete and/or move any such information or materials at any time and without notice.Whilst we try to ensure that this website is normally available 24 hours per day, we will not be liable if, for any reason, this website is, at any time, unavailable for any period of time or at all. Access to this website may be suspended temporarily or permanently without notice.
UBOUX has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by UBOUX of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
UBOUX may revise these terms of service for its Services at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless UBOUX, its officers, directors, employees, suppliers, and affiliates, from and against all forms of liability, actions, proceedings, demands, costs, charges and expenses which UBOUX may incur or suffer as a result of use of the UBOUX Services through your account or as a result of your failure to comply with these Terms.
12. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.